Halloween

Most of my friends that I do life with and serve with here in KCK live within a few blocks of me.  It is so much fun to be able to walk to their houses.  For Halloween we all went over to the Stetler's house on 17th street.  The only way to describe Halloween on 17th street is CRAZY.  Their block goes all out, from haunted houses to people giving out thousands of pieces of candy.  Over the course of the night we saw at least 2000 trick-or-treaters. I know, crazy. I am so thankful for the Stetlers and their leadership of our community, friendship and willingness to constantly open their door to us.  I can't forget to mention that Halloween doubled as their son Isaac's 1st birthday party.  Happy Birthday Buddy!

1 comment

Nikki said...

That's awesome! And you had a great costume -- we were nearly angry birds ourselves!!