A New Trimester!!

So, every trimester it seems to happen.  We get to a few weeks before Kids Club is supposed to start again, and I start freaking out, mainly because we don't have enough volunteers.  I start to worry what we will do with all of the kids.   I start looking at alternative plans, putting groups together, things like that.  

This trimester was no exception, actually it was worse than most.  We were four days out from Kids Club starting and we were still in need of 5 more volunteers!  So, I did what I do most trimesters and started freaking out, making plans, and praying for provision.  The Lord really provided this trimester, and in a great way.  He sent us 5 AMAZING volunteers at the last minute!  Volunteers who are already investing in these kids and loving them a bunch! I am so excited to see how this trimester unfolds!  

I can't wait to see what the Lord does through all of the wonderful Kids Club mentors!  I am so thankful to call them friends, and be on mission with them!

Oh and did I mention that we had 75 kids there tonight...yeah....75....a new record.










No comments