break...

The way the calendar at Mission Adelante is set up is very intentional.  The year is broken up into trimesters.  In the middle of each 12 week trimester there is a one week break in programing, and a 3 day office closure break. In between each trimester we have a couple weeks of break where we get the chance to just slow down and recharge.  Kids Club has been on break since the second week in December, and we start back the 3rd Tuesday in January.  I miss kids club but the breaks give us a great chance to go into homes and hangout with people, and plan for the upcoming trimester.  

Some highlights of my break....

Ty and his puppy.

Funny faces!
 

Tired Ty at the end of Christmas.


  
I may have taken them home with a few bumps and bruises.


They got better as the afternoon went on.
 
Ice Cream afterwards made everything better!
To end the break I got to take engagement pictures for my roommate and her fiance.

No comments